Online RegistrationAn interface is used in the course of action which includes processing of your individual
Home > TAN Number
TAN Number Application Procedure
- The Form 49B has to be filled by the applicant online and submitted.
- The applicant has to re check for any errors, rectify and submit the form.
- Then a confirmation screen is seen with all the data which is filled by the applicant is displayed.
- The applicant can then edit or confirm the same.
- The fee which is applied for the processing of the TAN application is 62 INR (55 INR application charge + 12.36% Service Tax).
- Payment can be made by
- Demand draft or
- Cheque or
- Credit card / debit card or
- Net banking
- Demand draft/cheque is to be taken in favour of 'NSDL - TIN'.
- The applicant needs to mention the name of the applicant and the acknowledgment number on the reverse of the demand draft / cheque.
- The Demand draft is payable at Mumbai.
- Any applicant who makes the payment by cheque needs to deposit a local cheque (drawn on any bank) with any HDFC Bank branch across the country (except Dahej). The applicant also needs to mention TANNSDL on the deposit slip.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking payment
- Facility of making payment by credit card/debit card/net banking is not available for below mentioned categories:
- Central Government / State Government and
- Statutory / Autonomous Bodies
Download TAN Application Form