Online RegistrationAn interface is used in the course of action which includes processing of your individual
Registration in Employment exchange is now possible online for which purpose the candidate should go to the Registration web page of the Employment exchange.
To register, one has to
- go through the instructions given in the web page carefully before finally clicking theRegister button in the page.
- The next screen requires the basic information, physical fitness and the communication address of the individual, in a registration form
- furnish the Qualification, in the next screen, apart from the Skill set, Experience, Language details,
- While entering these details one should remember the following:
- Qualification(s) to be furnished in chronological order starting with the Highest Degree
- The data furnished only will be given to the employers
- The candidate should select the data and then click Add to the list button every time
- One can furnish five items in each category.
- Skill set data is equipped with auto complete process, so the candidate should give enough time to have the column populated before selecting the Skill set applicable.
- The candidate should click submit finally, when only it will generate a registration record which will have the user ID and the password of the individual to login to the Website.
- One can change the password after logging in with the password provided in the receipt .
The candidate should follow the Important Instructions given in the site which are,
- All the fields marked ‘*’ are mandatory and must not be left out
- One should be careful with the spelling of whatever input one gives, as the system will go by the spelling and characters only for locating any information.
- The details furnished are the sole responsibility of the individual and the Employment Exchange will not verify any of them
- The process of registration involves two distinct sections one for the basic information and the other for the qualification and skill sets.
- Mandatory fields are to be completed in the first form for going to the second.
- The second form requires complete details of qualifications, skill sets and language capabilities,
- It is important to click the add button after every input in the second form.