Online RegistrationAn interface is used in the course of action which includes processing of your individual
Bharatgas is one of the Cooking Gas suppliers in India and this Gas Company belongs to Bharat Petroleum Company, which produces different kinds of LPGs which include domestic, industrial, automobile and gas cutting purposes.
All residents of India can obtainBharat Gas LPG supply for domestic use, which is now restricted to one connection for one family ration card, with facility for two bottle connections. For obtaining Bharat Gas supply one has to
- Make registration for a new connection, which is now possible online.
- For which purpose, one has to find a distributor nearer one’s residential area
- Furnish details of one’s address and family details, with proof of address and proof of Identity and also the bank details in the Online Bharat Gas New Connection Form.
- Check the new Bharat Gas Connection Status on the net and upon approval reach the distributor for the first supply.
While remittances of cylinder deposit are to be done with the Distributor, it is not obligatory on the part of the consumer to purchase a Gas Stove from the Distributor and the consumer can choose one’s own shop to procure the gas stove.
Documents that Required for Registration of Bharat Gas Connection
- Proof of residence which can Aadhaar Card, Ration card or Rent agreement with the house owner.
- Proof of Identity, with Photograph, including driving license , Voter’s ID Card alternatively Aadhaar Card.
Check new Bharat gas connection status
Online Bharat Gas New Connection Form